With Secure ISMS Risk you no longer have to email complex spreadsheets back and forth. Secure ISMS Risk will help you maintain a more accurate overview of your risks. You will also be better equipped to manage your recurring treatment processes, e.g. Risk Acceptance, Risk Reduction, Risk Sharing, or Risk Avoidance.
When handling IT risk management, it is important to keep track of the threats that pose a risk to your organisation. Secure ISMS Risk comes with several features such as a global threat catalogue which allows you to sort by relevance and frequency of the threats to your organisation.
Secure ISMS Risk can be delivered to you as a cloud service or on-premise software.
- Risk Treatment Processes
- Business Impact Assessments
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Reporting using a combination of static and dynamic reports with rich customization options
- Structured Threat Catalogue
- IT Risk Assessment Template
- Asset Management
- API and connectors allows asset synchronization
- Compliance and security task management
- Based on best practices ISO 27005 and NIST SP-800-37/39