Your organization has to manage a lot of rules and to make matters worse they are multiplying. You may have to deal with policies and guidelines covering anything from security; human resources; travel; quality and service levels; use of smartphones, tablets, and laptops as well as environmental and social responsibility.
Managing these policies is one thing; another is making everyone who needs to know aware of them. Our ISMS Policy helps you to easily communicate your company's policies and be certain they have been read and accepted.
The ISMS Policy takes your old analog security manual and transforms it into a modern digital version and helps you create a full set of policies in barely any time.
You can tailor the policies to specified target groups and get a receipt when they have been read. This way you can be certain that only the relevant policies are administered and help you keep track of your employees awareness.
Secure ISMS Policy is an effective tool to guarantee your business is complying with your own standards and those imposed by external sources such as regulatory bodies and shareholders.
Secure ISMS Policy is an effective tool to guarantee your business is complying with international information security standards, your own company policies and guidelines, and policies imposed from external sources such as regulatory bodies and shareholders.
- Easy compliance with security mandates and known standards, e.g. ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, and new EU data protection regulation
- Vast library with IT security templates that gives you professional content faster
- Collects, structures, and communicates your policies, making it easy for users to find relevant topics
- One IT security handbook can comply with several sets of requirements simultaneously
- Ease of use for sender and recipients - users only see what's relevant to them, and they can easily see the changes made to a document since their last receipt
- Saves time
- Easy to use existing security documents again.