The EU Data Protection regulation comes into force on the 25th of May, 2018. It may seem far away now, but given what the regulation actually entails, it's not much time at all.
So how do you get started? It may seem like a daunting task, knowing where to start and where to end. Not to mention the long list of process demands, and documentation of compliance which can be difficult to carry out without the right tools.
That's why we've launched the Secure GDPR which makes it easy for companies to establish the right processes and gain an overview of which documents are available and have been read by employees, suppliers and partners. The demand for compliance is met more effectively when you've got full control of your documents. In other words, it's easy to get started with the Secure GDPR and gain the necessary overview to be able to carry on meeting all compliancy standards.
The Secure GDPR Package
Our new package includes some of the same great features that the Secure ISMS package does, but with these added main features:
- Great content and templates so you never have to start from scratch
- Data Flow Mapping
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Effective management of data breach notifications
- A Data Protection Officer dashboard providing a clear overview of the key areas in your compliance
- Gap analysis so you can keep an overview of your status and compliance
- Awareness quizzes and film on personal data protection to train your employees
Secure GDPR and Secure ISMS
If you're in doubt which package is best suited for your company - or if you already subscribe to Secure ISMS and would like to know whether a Secure GDPR update is relevant for you - please get in touch with us! You'll find all our contact information to the right.