Neupart has released SecureAware version 4.6.0. It contains a number of new useful features to help you with information security based on the new standards ISO 27001 and 27002. Whether you are to follow the standards in full or just use them as "best practice inspiration" SecureAware helps you by giving you:
- A conversion function that gives you a suggestion to a new structure of your information security policy in order to follow the new standards. SecureAware automatically moves up to 90% of your old policy without changing the content of your current rules.
- An automated SoA document (Statement of Applicability - one of the requirements of ISO 27001) documenting what you have decided to implement or not in your information security, and why.
- Improved gap analyses, where you can instantly compare your current security policies with the 2013 editions of both ISO 27001 and 27002.
- References (links) between the extensive rules database and the new standards.
- New templates with content, making it easier to establish the ISMS processes required by the new ISO 27001.